1. Antistatic ability LEDs with strong antistatic ability have a long life, so the price is high. Generally, LEDs with an antistatic value greater than 700V can be used for LED lighting.
2. LEDs with the same wavelength have the same color. If the color is required to be the same, the price will be high. It is difficult for manufacturers without LED spectrometers to produce products with pure colors.
3. Leakage current LED is a unidirectional conductive luminous body. If there is a reverse current, it is called leakage current. LEDs with large leakage current have short life and low price.
4. LEDs with different luminous angles have different luminous angles. Special luminous angle, the price is higher. Such as the full diffusion angle, the price is higher. ZF-001-30120-40W Sidelit led panel
5. Lifespan The key to different qualities is lifespan, which is determined by light decay. Small light decay, long life, long life, high price.
6. The illuminant of the chip LED is a chip, and the price of different chips varies greatly. Chips from Japan and the United States are more expensive. Generally, the prices of chips from Taiwan and China are lower than those from Japan and the United States (CREE).
7. Chip size The size of the chip is expressed by the side length, and the quality of the large chip LED is better than that of the small chip. The price is directly proportional to the wafer size.
8. Colloid The colloid of ordinary LEDs is generally epoxy resin, and LEDs with anti-ultraviolet and fireproofing agents are more expensive. High-quality outdoor LED lighting should be anti-ultraviolet and fireproof. Each product will have a different design, and different designs are suitable for different purposes. The reliability design of LED lighting includes: electrical safety, fire safety, applicable environmental safety, mechanical safety, health safety, safe use time and other factors. From the perspective of electrical safety, it should comply with relevant international and national standards.