Do you know the special purpose of LED lights? How to choose?
Posted by Admin
White LED light bulbs have high efficiency and have a leading position in low-power consumption markets (such as flashlights, solar garden lights and pedestrian street lights, bicycle lights, etc.). Monochromatic LED lights are often used to make traffic lights and holiday lighting.
In 2010, LED lights became a hot topic in horticulture and agriculture. NASA pioneered the use of LED lights for planting in space, followed by domestic and commercial indoor gardening. These planting lamps are specially designed so that the light waves are exactly the wavelengths absorbed by chlorophyll, which not only promotes growth, but also reduces the light waves that plants do not absorb, resulting in waste. In the visible spectrum, only red and blue are needed for photosynthesis, so these lamps are designed to have both. Compared with similar products, these LED lights can provide the same luminosity, do not need ballasts, and generate much less heat than gas discharge lamps, which are very suitable for indoor planting. Less heat can reduce evapotranspiration, thereby reducing the number of irrigation. Because of this, when using these grow lights, the plants should not be over-watered.
1. Choose LED lights with "Three Guarantees" commitment, and choose lamps with CCC certification mark;
2. It depends on whether the LED lamp product identification is complete, and regular products should be identified;
3. Check whether the LED light power cord has the CCC safety certification mark;
4. Check whether the charged body of the lamp is exposed. After the light source is installed in the lamp holder, fingers should not be able to touch the charged metal lamp cap;
5. Check whether the orientation of the LED chip is correct, and whether the lens or screen is worn.