1. Does the LED light source have a lifespan of 100,000 hours?
According to the light decay of 7%, the actual time is only about 50,000 hours. According to the light decay of 3%, the actual application can reach 80,000 hours.
2. Does the LED not heat up?
Yes, cooling is required.
3. Can LEDs replace incandescent lamps?
The luminous flux, light efficiency and color rendering are OK, but too expensive and will not decline in recent years. However, the cost of replacing incandescent lamps can be reduced by increasing the luminous flux of the product.
4. Can LEDs be used simply as ordinary light sources?
No, to drive power, optical LED lights and thermal conduction.
5. Comparison of performance and advantages of two light sources
The advantages of neon lights have been covered by LED, but the price of LED lights is too high.
6. Power comparison of two light sources
LED low voltage is good, but the load current is too large. The input current of the large particle 1 watt LED single lamp is 350mA.
7. Comparison of control technology of two light sources
LED is easy to implement, but neon is mature.
8. Comparison of the stability of the two light sources
The LED is inconsistent, and the neon is quite stable. A few manufacturers can achieve relative stability, such as combining CREE and AOD chips to take advantage of their respective chips.
9. Price comparison of two light sources
LEDs are more expensive, but yellow and red are equal, and the most expensive is LED white light.
10. Comparison of two light sources for outdoor use
LED lights have been completely waterproof and dustproof.
11. Comparison of the two light source markets
The annual output value of global lighting products is 42 billion US dollars (China's 15 billion US dollars) LED light source is now less than 1%.